From: Anne Cuthbert ~ Your Food Freedom! Counselor
Dear: Women who want to liberate themselves from a yo-yo diet and food-focused life,
Is this you?
- promise yourself that you’ll never binge again just to find yourself back in the kitchen later that day standing in front of the fridge again looking for the next wonderfully satisfying dish
- swear off chocolate, your favorite food, and ban it from your home just to find yourself chowing down on it at your friend’s house
- blame your friend, “darn her for having chocolate on the table,” tempting your willpower
- deprive yourself over and over again and wonder why you are the only one not strong enough to sustain it
- eat in secret or pretend to know what to eat in front of others. In reality, you are always looking to others to tell you what and how much to eat.
- know you eat for emotional reasons but hide this from your friends and even from yourself.
If you have any of these challenges with food, I will help you completely change your relationship with food.
The secret to resolving all of your food challenges is to let go of those diets that don’t work and never will!
Lots of people are doing the diet thing, trying to get the weight under control so they feel good about themselves. Like 98% of people, over and over again, you find they don’t work! Well, it isn’t you that failed the diet!
You probably know that Restrictive Dieting + Emotional Eating = A Never Ending Self-Critical Cycle of Feeling Out of Control with Food
Diets don’t address the underlying emotional patterns that have created the eating issues in the first place. What leads to a life-long healthy relationship with food is when you do these 3 things simultaneously:
- Tackle your food challenges
- Address your body image
- Shift those emotional patterns
It’s then that your life will never be the same!
- Eat when you’re hungry and stop before you get full
- Never again worry about gaining weight
- Enjoy time with friends and family without hiding!
- Take great care of yourself, always
- Approach food as nourishment and fuel for your body
This is truly possible.
Discover my program
“Food Freedom!: an highly effective program for gaining control of your eating, and regaining the joy and pleasure of food!”
It’s different then anything you’ve tried before because it will help with the root problems and the issues you have with food.
My NEWEST version of my groundbreaking course that will help you manage your emotions and help you stop binge eating at the same time. You have been surviving, barely, with deprivation and binging for far too long. Are you finally ready for a new way of living with food that actually works?
It’s time for a new way to do this; a way that helps you feel great about yourself!!! This program works!
Food Freedom! is a group coaching program where we meet every week for 12 weeks on the phone. I’ll be on the phone with you live, giving you homework and answering your questions, so that each week you’ll be making progress toward your goals.
Here’s some of the results you’ll get:
- Learn to recognize and prevent yourself from those old ways of stuffing your feelings and yourself down
- Know what’s right for you and your body and let everyone else play the “I should eat this tasteless food” game
- Keep all your favorite foods in the house for weeks and months (and, yes, years) and not worry one bit about pigging out on them
- Go out with friends and enjoy your first-choice tasty dish and pay attention to the conversation…at the same time
- You’ll be able to trust yourself again, with food and with everything
- Be more authentically you and let your inner light shine!
Past members have decreased emotional eating, stopped the cycle of binging, learned to listen to and trust themselves, AND started accepting and loving their bodies!
Many have taken this program and achieved results they never thought they could reach. This class was created to support you in achieving your best intentions for your body/mind/spirit goals! In this class you will find new and powerful techniques, guidelines around how to approach food, and an interactive sharing forum to provide you with the easiest way to share your experience, receiving support and staying out of the problem and in the solution.
For the first time, I’m offering an extra benefit. You get a mentor to support you through the program! Imagine how much progress you can make when someone who has taken the program before you is there to help! Ask questions, get support, and check-in with your mentor throughout the program so you can fully step into the healing this program has to offer!
In this course:
- We will work in one-at-a-time segments that help you stay in the moment and on track. I know you love to have goals that are accomplishable. This program has that.
- This is not a one-size-fits-all program. It’s not about having more rules to follow. Instead, you will gain tools and receive help that you incorporate into your own unique path. This is a journey of rediscovering trust in yourself; something dieting has taken away from you.
- Using a step-by-step approach, you will learn how to separate your feelings from eating, so food becomes fuel for your body and feelings are given the love and attention they need. You will gain the tools you need to help you accomplish this. Once you do, you have the true secret to finding the happiness you seek.
This is for you if:
- You have been on every diet under the sun and are tired of thinking of yourself as the failure. Instead, you’re ready to put the blame where it belongs – on the diet – and gain your life back!
- You’re tired of helping the diet industry get rich and are ready to undo the damage caused to yourself by all that dieting. You want to have more to talk about and think about in your life than what you’re going to eat, when you’ll eat, and how much you’ll eat.
- You want to let go of self-punishing thoughts and behaviors around food and how you treat yourself. Putting yourself first and nurturing yourself is so much more loving, healing, and fruitful (for you and everyone in your life)!
- You want to accept and even love your body, even if you aren’t totally sure it’s possible.
- You know you eat emotionally and are ready to give your emotions what they really need, for an all around healthier you.
- You want to feel free to eat what you want and need, feel healthy inside and out, and have right-for-you guidelines around food that help you feel Food Freedom!