Battle of the Binge
Battle of the Binge:
Your First Step to Freeing Yourself from Binge Eating and Emotional Eating for Good!
I’ll tell you the secret to ending the cycle of binge eating and teach you how to address your feelings so emotional eating becomes a thing of the past…
From: Anne Cuthbert
Your Food Freedom! Counselor
Dear: women who are tired of the yo-yo diet cycle that gets you nowhere – except more obsessed with food and your body.
- Find yourself at the fridge, over and over again, never full and never fully satisfied
- Know you eat for emotional reasons but you have no idea why or how to stop
- Think about food and eating much more than you want or know you should
- Are tired of dieting just to find yourself out of control and binging once again
If you have any of these challenges with food, I can help you end this crazy making cycle so you can finally eat what you want and what’s good for your body, without guilt.
The secret to resolving food challenges is to let go of those diets that don’t work and never will!
Lots of people are doing the diet thing, trying to get the weight under control so they feel good about themselves. Like 98% of people, over and over again, you find they don’t work! Well, it isn’t you that failed. It’s the diet!
You probably know that Restrictive Dieting Plus Emotional Eating Equals A Never Ending Self-Critical Cycle of Feeling Out of Control with Food
Diets just keep you in the cycle of restricting your favorite foods which is exactly what leads you back to binging on those foods and feeling out of control. Diets teach you to not trust yourself and are the key reason you feel so out of control with food. They don’t work!
I’ll teach you what will work to get you off the diet roller coaster and on with your life!
- Learn the number one tool to stopping the binge cycle in its tracks
- Learn to give your emotions what they really want… it isn’t food
- Discover a life where food is no longer magic
This is truly possible.
With my 4-Week Self-Study Program “Battle of the Binge: Your First Step to Freeing Yourself from Binge Eating and Emotional Eating for Good!”
It’s time to let go of the struggle with food. It’s time to let food be what it’s intended… nourishment for your body and a pleasure to eat!
Battle of the Binge is a self-study course that you do in the privacy of your own home. For four weeks, I’ll send you recorded audio programs and a workbook that will teach you everything you need in order to take your first big step to get out of the cycle of dieting and binging. Each week, you’ll receive another program, so you have time to work on each step along the way. I’ll be in your ear, encouraging you along the way.
Here’s some of the results you’ll get:
- Move far away from the binge cycle so you can trust yourself with food again
- Start giving your emotions what they really want so you don’t have to turn to food for anything but fuel for your body
- Enjoy your favorite foods again without any worry that it’ll start you on the slippery slope to binge-ville
- Never find yourself in a bad mood due to the deprivation feeling of yet another diet
All of my clients have found not only lasting success with these tools but many find relief from binging very quickly.
This self-study course was created because this step alone can help you make significant strides in letting go of emotional eating. It’s that powerful and I want you to have this tool! Imagine living a life without dieting, without binging, without heading to the fridge for comfort. You can have this life because this step works!
In this course:
- You will receive all the information you need to put an end to binging. I will give you specific tools that you can implement right away so you can see results immediately.
- This program will take you off the diet treadmill so you can start listening and trusting your body again. No longer will you need to deny yourself what you love. You’ll get the courage and hope you’ve been seeking to let go of the vicious circle that dieting traps you in.
- You will see how doing this one step will completely change your view of food. It’s the most important step to changing your relationship with food forever. You will join the many women who have given up on the empty promise of diet misery.
- You will learn how to end the pattern of emotional eating because I’ll teach you how to deal with your feelings in a way that’s healthy. Your emotional health is the key to authentic happiness.
This is for you if…
- You have realized that dieting doesn’t work, are tired of blaming yourself for the failure of the diet, and you’re ready for something that will bring you peace. You may feel afraid to give up the diet and the hope dieting brings. However, you realize there’s more to life than the next diet and failed promises.
- You know you’re eating for emotional reasons but you’re not quite sure how to change this pattern. You want to be emotionally healthy, grow and change. You want to learn how to cope with stress in a way that works and let go of turning to food to do it.
- You are tired of feeling out of control with food. You want food to stop having some magical power over you. You’re ready to take your life back!
Here’s what the 4 week program will cover:
Week 1: Put an End to Binging
Ever felt like a failure for binging after weeks of successful restricting? Ever blamed yourself that you couldn’t stay on that diet that promised you successful weight loss and a happy life, forever?
Well, it’s not your fault!
Making food good or bad only leaves you thinking you’re good or bad because you want to eat. It’s also the #1 reason you binge. I’ve got news for you: You’re neither good nor bad for desiring anything!
This module will help you end the cycle of viewing food as good or bad that translates into good me / bad me. You will learn to change your mindset around food – to recognize your thoughts around food and to change your interaction with it.
This is the module that will completely change how you interact with food because you will, for the first time, let go of the cycle that always leads you back to the binge.
Week 2: Listen to Your Emotions and Tackle Common Challenges
Do you have fears around letting go of dieting? Are you convinced you’ll gain weight? Do you wonder how you’ll replace what food gives you? Are you worried about what to do if you don’t eat to cope?
During this program, I’ll share with you tips to conquering common challenges I hear from people embarking on this journey. Learn how to change your thinking, how to use your desire to eat to teach you how you feel, and how to feel your feelings rather than run from them. You will start to separate food from your feelings so you can live that happy life you want.
Part of ending the cycle is handling how you view food. The other part is managing your emotions in a healthy way. The emotions part is the key to true happiness and completely leaving food obsession behind. This week’s session will start you on that journey.
Week 3: Tackle the Critical Voice
Do you blame yourself for, well, nearly everything? Do you feel like a failure and/or fear failure? Are you a perfectionist?
In week 3, you will learn all about how your critical voice sabotages you and what to do about it. You will learn how to add in more nurturing and why that’s so important. I will also teach you how to use your disordered behaviors around food to teach you more about yourself. No longer let your behaviors rule you; let them teach you.
Working on these aspects will help you feel more peace and freedom in your life. I know you want that and I want it for you too!
Week 4: Reset Thinking Errors
Our culture teaches some pretty nasty stuff when it comes to food and body image. We have so many beliefs about what’s healthy and what isn’t. It’s so powerful that it can completely effect how you feel about yourself, and not for the better!
The last week’s program will help you learn what to say to yourself around food and body image so you can make a shift in your thinking. What you believe to be true now impacts your binging behaviors. Challenge your beliefs! Learn to stand up for yourself! Take steps to feel great about yourself and to start to accept your body.
This 4 week self-study course covers in great detail the first step in the full Food Freedom! Program. The Food Freedom! Program is a 12 week telephone group program in which I take you through all the steps to completely heal your relationship with food and body image. Your investment for this self-study course will provide a discount from the Food Freedom! Program! After you get a taste of the freedom you can have with food, you won’t want to miss out on the Food Freedom! Program. I want to support you in finding the freedom you desire. Therefore, I would love to have you join the program.
At the end of the program, you will receive a free Food Freedom Breakthrough Telephone Session. In this session, we will go over all the progress you made during the self-study course and I will answer any left-over questions you might have. We will also talk about your next steps to fully freeing yourself from food challenges!
You will love this FABULOUS self-study course!
All you have to lose is the shameful cycle of binging and restricting which no longer serves the Authentic You!
What you will receive:
- Four MP3 audio downloads, one each week, so you have time to work on each step along the way
- Battle of the Binge Workbook that will increase your learning and understanding
- A discount on the Food Freedom! Program, a 3 month, group support program where you get my help to take this step and all the steps toward complete freedom with food and acceptance of your body
Here’s how it works:
- After you purchase the program, you will get the first week’s content as an MP3 audio program right away to your email inbox. Listen on your computer or download to your MP3 player. Listen over and over again.
- Right away, you will also receive the Battle of the Binge Workbook. Download the workbook, print it out and use it for more support and to deepen your learning.
- One week later, you’ll get the second week’s program in your inbox. Listen to it for further support in your journey.
- Again, in weeks 3 and 4, you will receive that week’s program. These programs are yours forever. Listen to them over and over again to keep getting support, tools, hope, and action steps.
Only you can make the choice, whether you’re perfectly happy with how things are going for you now, or whether you’re ready for a shift.
But more than that… when you combine the feeling of using food for fuel with living your life as you want to be, you have an incredible sense of fulfillment. And that’s what it’s all about, isn’t it? It’s about more than food… it’s about the quality of life that you have always wanted.
It is something you have always wanted and I want it for you too! I sincerely hope you get started right away. This world needs you and all that you have to offer it. No longer let a struggle with food hold you back!
Two Week “Entree Send Back” Guarantee…
Just as I recommend sending back food that you don’t like (at a restaurant or at home), I want you to be satisfied with this program! If, after you immerse yourself in the first week’s program and find it isn’t as helpful as you hoped. No problem. Just let me know and I will refund your money.
Order here and stop binge eating and emotional eating for good!
Payment Option 1: Full Payment of $97
Payment Option 2: 2 Monthly Payments of $49
Don’t spend another day obsessing about food and hating your body…
If you have the desire but are stuck on something, please give me a call or send me an email! I’m glad to explore it with you to help you make sure it’s the right thing for you. Email me at email@example.com or call me at (503) 766-3399.
Food Is Not The Enemy Counseling Services
PS Still have questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
PPS Close your eyes for a minute and imagine yourself six months from now. Are you still exactly where you are now or are you engaging in life and feeling good about your body and food? The choice is yours. Six months from now, you’ll wish you’d started this today.
About Anne Cuthbert, Leader of the Food Freedom! Program: I know first hand what it is like to deal with food and body issues. For years, I struggled with food issues and hating my body. I compared myself to every woman I saw and resisted exercising refusing to give into what other people told me I should do and how I should look. I ate to hide how I was feeling and to avoid being close to anyone. I thought I couldn’t be loved if I was fat.14 years later, I am pleased to say all that has changed for the better. I no longer use food to cope. I feel good about myself, my body, and my life. I am now passionate about helping others recover as well. I love that my job as a counselor is helping you to eat whatever you want and feel good about it.
My counseling experience spans over 12 years and has included studying and working with experts in the eating disorder field, teaching counseling and communication skills classes, and assisting and managing several personal growth seminars and support groups. I have provided counseling to people with a variety of relationship issues, including adults who were abused as children.